The HELI-21 is a set of 2.4GHz and 5GHz antennas, radiating in a single direction, which make them ideal for the coverage of both 2.5GHz and 5GHz in mining and other type of tunnels. These antennas are typically used for the deployment of Wi-Fi within a tunnel or a mine to provide telemetry and mine automation.
MAX GAIN: 12 DBI (2.4 GHZ) & 13DBI (5 GHZ)
Mining & Tunnelling Antenna
These antennas are available in both Left Hand Circular (LHC) & Right Hand Circular (RHC) polarised antenna elements to provide optimal decorrelation within a MIMO deployment, resulting in the best of the two worlds; decorrelation due to the polarisation differences and also spatial diversity to enhance MIMO performance and RF reliability to service the most severe connectivity within a demanding mining tunnel. The dual-band Wi-Fi connection propagates around tunnel bends in a non-Line of Sight scenario and provides immunity to many of the Wi-Fi signal disrupting objects such as trains and drilling machinery which appear to obscure the tunnel.
- Four port 2.4GHz and 5GHz antenna.
- This antenna is especially designed for mining and other types of tunnels.
- Uni-directional – radiates in a single direction in a tunnel.
- Left & Right Hand Circular Polarised available (for MIMO).
- Intrinsically safe version available on request
- Tunnel Construction Projects
- Confined Space Wi-Fi
- Autonomous Vehicles Mining
- Industrial Automation Mining
- Tunnel Wi-Fi
- Mining Tracking